Attorney John D. Christy is a prominent authority in the area of workers’ compensation. Over the course of a career spanning more than 30 years, he has received frequent recognition for his skill and his dedication to his clients.
Mr. Christy‘s professional activity includes:
- Former chairman of the Workers’ Compensation Law Section of the State Bar of Georgia
- Former editor of the Workers’ Compensation Law Section newsletter
- Served on the medical committee of the Workers’ Compensation Chairman’s Advisory Council
- Named among the top 100 lawyers in the Workers’ Compensation Law Section, State Bar of Georgia
- Selected for inclusion in 2012 Georgia Super Lawyers
- Frequent speaker at workers’ compensation legal seminars
- Certified mediator
Attorney John D. Christy has experience representing both insurers and injured employees in workers’ compensation cases. Dealing with both sides of the issue has given him the ability to examine every issue from all legal perspectives, enabling him to offer sound and well-supported legal advice.
Mr. Christy‘s extensive experience with injured workers allows him to assist with personal injury claims in addition to workers’ compensation. In all cases, he works closely with clients to pursue the maximum possible compensation.
To learn more about John D. Christy‘s professional experience, click on the link below.