Meet Our Attorney
Attorney John D. Christy is a prominent authority in the area of workers’ compensation. Over the course of a career spanning more than 30 years, he has received frequent recognition for his skill and his dedication to his clients.
John’s professional activity includes:
- Former chairman of the Workers’ Compensation Law Section of the State Bar of Georgia
- Former editor of the Workers’ Compensation Law Section newsletter
- Served on the Medical Committee of the Workers’ Compensation Chairman’s Advisory Council
- Named among the top 100 lawyers in the Workers’ Compensation Law Section, State Bar of Georgia
- Selected for inclusion in 2012 through 2022 Georgia Super Lawyers
- Frequent speaker at legal seminars
- Registered mediator
To learn more about his professional experience, click on the link below.
John has past experience representing insurers and employers, having represented one of the largest employers in Georgia for 15 years. Having this experience has given him the ability to know how insurers evaluate claims. As he now represents the injured in workers’ compensation cases and other catastrophic personal injury claims, John uses his knowledge of both sides of the issue to examine every case from all legal perspectives and enable him to offer sound and well-supported legal advice.
His extensive experience with catastrophically injured workers allows him to assist with personal injury claims in addition to workers’ compensation. In all cases, he works closely with clients to pursue the maximum possible compensation.
Let Us Make The Law Work For You
Take the first step in your recovery and call 478-987-9000 to get in touch with our experienced injury lawyer. He offers a free consultation to all prospective clients and is also available for evening or weekend appointments upon request.